Click on question to view the answer!
Press the WLAN or (2.4G/5G) button to toggle the Wi-Fi either ON or OFF.
The WLAN or (2.4G/5G) is located on the left side of your modem. If the WLAN or (2.4G/5G) LED indicator comes on, it shows that the Wi-Fi is currently enabled. When it is off, it is disabled.
Depending on your type of router:
1. You will either see a RED light on the LOS indicator or observe that both the PON and Optical lights are off.
2. Once you observe any of the above, please send a mail immediately to email@example.com or a WhatsApp message to 09096936884 to get prompt attention.
Firstly, carry out the checks below:
- Check if all cables are connected correctly and the modem is powered on.
- Check your modem for any indication of a fibre fault - Depending on your type of router:
a) You will either see a RED light on the LOS indicator or observe that both the PON and Optical lights are off.
b) Once you observe any of the above, kindly send a mail immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to 09096936884 to get prompt attention.
- Did you recently reboot or factory reset the modem?
a) If you did a reboot, kindly wait for two minutes, then try to connect.
b) If you did a modem reset, kindly send a mail to email@example.com stating that you require a reconfiguration after a modem reset.
- You can also try to plug an Ethernet cable from your computer to the modem, wait 30 seconds and try to connect again.
If after carrying out the above checks you still cannot connect, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Several factors can affect the speed of your internet connection:
- Number of computers/applications sharing your internet connection
- Use of Wi-Fi connection as against a wired connection
- Components within your computer like your processor speed or network card
- Network outage or failure.
- Unresponsive websites, server congestion or failure
Running a Speed Test
To verify that your current speed matches your service plan, do a speed test here - https://www.ipnxnigeria.speedtest.net/
- Before starting the test, please ensure to
- Connect your computer directly to your modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure no other device is connected to your modem during the test
- Kindly send a mail to email@example.com with a screenshot of the result, if it is not consistent with your service plan after 3 tries.